Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Deagle Failure

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old August 8th, 2007, 16:47   #1
-Trooper-
a.k.a. Egria

Deagle Failure

Ok, well I have had my TM Desert Eagle for maybe around a year and a half to two years. I loved this gun when I first got it and I still do. Every time I fire it, it makes me feel good knowing that I have an amazing pistol with an amazing blow back capability. However, ever since I have had this gun it has broken TWICE. The part that broke was the 50AE-3, which houses the safety switch internals. The first time it broke I was really depressed, but I was able to buy a new slide with all the internals and everything was fine. BUT, not even an hour ago my Deagle broke yet again and in the exact same place. This absolutely made me furious :@ . I can’t find this part anywhere and now my Deagle is useless. The slide does not completely lock back in place. This just makes me so f*cking mad.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

PURVEYOR OF FINE PARACORD PRODUCTS

www.beaconconceptsco.com

Click Here For ASC Thread

Team GHOSTS - G86

Last edited by -Trooper-; August 8th, 2007 at 20:00..
-Trooper- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2007, 20:10   #2
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

You were running this deagle on duster gas or green gas? I used to run my tm deagle stock out of the box on green gas knowing one day that it would probly get damaged. I cracked the slide running it on green gas, my own stupid mistake but it wasnt bad and really only cosmetic. I replaced the slider sold it off and bought a Desert eagle hardkick edition, ran it only on duster and it kept well for many a year till I decided to go full metal and sold it off.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2007, 20:10   #3
Endymion

I've had a couple break in the same place in slightly different ways - is it the "wing" portion that has fractured? Depending on how it has broken, you should be able to remove the piece that has broken off, reassemble and cycle properly.
Endymion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2007, 20:29   #4
-Trooper-
a.k.a. Egria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
You were running this deagle on duster gas or green gas? I used to run my tm deagle stock out of the box on green gas knowing one day that it would probly get damaged. I cracked the slide running it on green gas, my own stupid mistake but it wasnt bad and really only cosmetic. I replaced the slider sold it off and bought a Desert eagle hardkick edition, ran it only on duster and it kept well for many a year till I decided to go full metal and sold it off.
This was a Hardkick Deagle and it should be able to handle green gas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
I've had a couple break in the same place in slightly different ways - is it the "wing" portion that has fractured? Depending on how it has broken, you should be able to remove the piece that has broken off, reassemble and cycle properly.
That is true...
I've already dissasembled the slide and the "wing" portion compeletly broke off. I could remove it, but the safety function wouldn't work, lol.

PURVEYOR OF FINE PARACORD PRODUCTS

www.beaconconceptsco.com

Click Here For ASC Thread

Team GHOSTS - G86
-Trooper- is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion