Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

V3 firing issues.

:

Doctor's Corner

Old July 31st, 2009, 19:48   #16
lemegacool

Quote:
Originally Posted by share_the_pain View Post
Well I tried the silicone oil, and still doesn't shoot. I put some in the mag well hole and some on a cotton swab down the tube. So either lube isn't the problem or I didn't put enough in (which I'm pretty sure I did). Just in case I didn't mention this before, the gun now does not shoot any BBs at all (where as before it occasionally shot some). This happened before the oil so at least I didn't hurt it.

If there is anyone in the Barrie area that knows their way around AEGs fairly well (specifically the G36 series) that wouldn't mind meeting up with me and checking it out sometime this week, I'd greatly appreciate a PM.
sound to me like a nozzle tappet plate problem, is the nozzle moving at all?

member of fire team NOM. my other regular forum: www.toyotanation.com / gen3,gen4 camry
lemegacool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2009, 20:19   #17
share_the_pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemegacool View Post
sound to me like a nozzle tappet plate problem, is the nozzle moving at all?
Yes, it appears to.

It doesn't seem to be loading any BB's though.

Last edited by share_the_pain; July 31st, 2009 at 23:07..
share_the_pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2009, 18:16   #18
share_the_pain

A thought came to my head today, so I decided to try shooting the gun while holding it upside down. I put the mag in, and on semi, it fired every time (except the first shot), so I put it on auto and it fired a shot about 1/2 - 2/3 of the time, depending on how long I held the trigger. This makes me think that it is the magazine that is the problem, and not the gun. I'm using the standard Classic Army high cap magazine that comes with the gun, and a 9.6v Intellect battery.

Any ideas?
Old August 2nd, 2009, 18:22   #19
lemegacool

Quote:
A thought came to my head today, so I decided to try shooting the gun while holding it upside down. I put the mag in, and on semi, it fired every time (except the first shot), so I put it on auto and it fired a shot about 1/2 - 2/3 of the time, depending on how long I held the trigger. This makes me think that it is the magazine that is the problem, and not the gun. I'm using the standard Classic Army high cap magazine that comes with the gun, and a 9.6v Intellect battery.

Any ideas?
do you wind it completely? is there enough bb's in it... hicaps wont feed the last 30 bb's of the mag

try some buddy's mags?

member of fire team NOM. my other regular forum: www.toyotanation.com / gen3,gen4 camry
lemegacool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2009, 21:27   #20
deep in the bush
Monkey with a Gun

Send a message via MSN to deep in the bush
pm me for a meeting about it

Let's meet up this week man, I can take a look at it ok? Maybe we can look at it on wednsday.

Quote:

Any ideas?

I'm the Barrie Bastard.
http://www.bbbastard.com/

Cheese is good.
deep in the bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2009, 13:16   #21
share_the_pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep in the bush View Post
Let's meet up this week man, I can take a look at it ok? Maybe we can look at it on wednsday.
Hey thanks for the offer, except yesterday I decided to take the mag apart to see if I could spot any problems; I didn't find anything (not that I would know what to look for) but when I put it back together it worked fine for some weird reason.

Anyways, it seems that the problem has somehow fixed itself as my gun is now feeding and shooting bb's constantly.

Thanks for all your help guys. Much appreciated.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner